martedì 18 dicembre 2012

Anise sprouts and pizza

Today I spent a very relaxed day and I made pizza. It wasn't 100 percent raw because I'm still waiting for a food dehydrator I bought online so I did something acceptable for my standards which was a very thin pizza with whole wheat flour, cooked for a few minutes at 120ºC. After the base was ready I put a layer of raw tomato sauce and over that sliced eggplant, mushrooms, peppers, olives and herbs all raw and fresh. The result was this:




















I found it better than ordinary pizza but my taste has changed dramatically in the last few months so I can only suggest you try it for yourself, I can post the whole recipe upon request. Then I went to visit my grandparents and when I got back home I saw that the anise seeds are finally sprouting after 3 days. I went there to throw them out because I thought they would be rancid and with great surprise and pleasure I noticed the first sprouts so I gave them water to encourage growth. I hope they taste good but here is how they look in the jar:

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento