sabato 29 dicembre 2012

On my way to Barcelona

Ok, Christmas is gone and I keep hearing people complaining about their lunches and dinners because they had too much food but "hey, it's Christmas, you have to eat until you burst". Well, no! You don't. I mean, you have to do so many things you don't like in your life all through the year, the holidays should be an important moment when you rest, spend time with your family and finally get to do what you like. How can you let things get between you and your freedom even when you have a choice? I don't get it.
I spent 4 days fasting during Christmas and I liked it. No regrets, no pain and no complaints. I am so happy of what I did that I'm going to do it again in the next few days but not before I come back from Barcelona. I mean, I'm going south towards a wonderful city where I'll find some of the best fruits and veggies in all Europe, how could I be fasting? Food has got to be a pleasure and fasting too. So I'm about to go now, me my friends, my car a didgeridoo and a disco armonico (like a hangdrum). I'm really happy to go because I'll be doing what I love most (playing and travelling) with the people I love in a fruity European capital city. I'll be posting some pics, promise! Ta-da

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento