mercoledì 16 gennaio 2013

My voice is coming back

After about four months of poor harmonics in my voice I can finally see a change. I realized that I was drinking too few and now I have reversed this behavior. I was used to drinking a lot of water before, from 2 to 3 liters every day but then I read  some opinions on this matter from people who said that so much water wasn't necessary when you eat 100% raw. Some others said that water is always important no matter what you eat. I had to understand so I tried to do all of my daily tasks with no water or a couple of glasses throughout the day, except when fasting because in that case you necessarily have to drink a lot of water. In my experience water is necessary and it doesn't matter if my food is raw but I guess anyone has to try for themselves in order to understand what solution fits better. I believe that every person has to find it's own way to deal with things, what's important is to question everything all the time, if you want to know the truth. Plus I am still in the middle of a long detoxing process which will take at least a couple of years so things like hydration and bio chemistry in general might change considerably during this process. Another problem I'm dealing with is compulsive eating. It feels like bulimia but it's not quite the same thing. It's just sometimes I can't stop eating and I feel frustrated about it. I never had this problem before and I still haven't figured out why I feel like this. It might be the detoxification I mentioned above or something else, I don't know. Unfortunately here I'm gonna have to control myself which is something I don't like because I like when things are natural and simple, at least when it comes to primary needs, but I can't allow myself to be bulimic, especially when on a path to find more health, both physical and mental. But yeah, my voice is back so I can sing instead of eating. Or I can play bansuri or didgeridoo or all of the above.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento